Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 26-01-2017

Default MB Models 1/10 Buggy Practice Day

Hired the MB Models track this Saturday (28th Jan) It's a £100 for the day. I've already got 5 drivers so that is £20.00 each. Obviously the more drivers I can get the cheaper it will be for all involved as we split the £100 between whoever turns up. It's nothing serious. No racing just practice and lap times are recorded and can be printed off. We have hired the track 7 or so times previously and its a really good set up and a good laugh. It's high grip carpet and you will need to run front shock mount protectors. If you haven't got any you can buy a pair from the shop for £10.00. Bring your transponder number and BRCA membership/number with you as well please.

For those of you who haven't been to the track is in the building attached to MB Models. So if you need to google map it use the shop postcode (LS26 8HN). It's in the middle of a Golf/Hotel complex which tends to confuse people when they first arrive.

Maximum of 10 drivers on the day so 5 spots available at time of posting this. Please don't bother with private messages.....Any questions or want to book in just send me a text/ring on 07885 551 349. First come first served basis.

Starts at 9:00 ish and runs until 16:00.

Cheers

Nick.

Last edited by Lemski; 26-01-2017 at 12:25 PM.