Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 03-03-2017

Default Your club needs you - Race Controller @ Bury Metro

BMRCC members & Racers,

The summer racing is fast approaching and after some good winter meetings, I'm sure most will be looking forward to getting back on the Goshen track for some warmer days.

I'm sure you will all join me in thanking the current committee members for their hard work and commitment put in to hosting the winter series.

The outdoor track has been looked after throughout the winter months and I'm sure the addition of our new additional stairs will be welcomed by all, when we add the new gate.

The committee will continue to dedicate their own time and enthusiasm to working behind the scenes, however one area we need your help with is RACE CONTROL! Stu Wood is back on the large scale scene, which means he is not able to commit as much of his time to the club this coming season. We are looking for members, their friends or family to help and volunteer for this particular aspect of running the club.

Historically this function is covered by non racing members and until we find someone to help, we will be heavily reliant upon a few committee members who, like you are trying to enjoy the days racing. The club committee will continue to manage the receipt of monies and assist with booking in and their will be training and support available at pretty much every meeting, so they won't be thrown in the deep end.

We would be willing to consider making a small payment for each meeting, if so wished in an attempt to attract the right person to this vital role. If you are or know someone who would consider this role, please email back to the club email with full details.

Warmest regards

Darren Wales
Chairman BMRCC
Old 20-03-2017

Send a message via MSN to birdy

www.bmrcc.co.uk
Old 20-03-2017
Mad Member

I asked the wife she just laughed at me, I tried my best