Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > Wanted

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2011
Mad Member

Default * SORTED * Wanted RTR buggy / truck for less than £100* SORTED

Hi All

Let me know if you have a rtr car for less than 100 posted. Preferably Tamiya or Traxxas, or any pointer to a decent new RTR set like Ansmann, Stinger etc.

Cheers
C
Old 11-12-2011

Hi again I sold you the shortie V10 via TC I took a Thunder tiger buggy in PX on another car - interested? I'm a Flysky dealer so could hook you up with a cheap radio if need be as well
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_961wt_1123
regards
Aaron
Old 11-12-2011

Default xxx4g

Hi mate I have a mint losi xxx4g buggy for sale never raced just sat on the shelf it comes with fast charger 2 5000 nimh batteries and radio gear inside it has a lrp speedo and a reedy 19 turn motor is fast enough for now pic are in my album if intrested pm and collection please as don't have paypal this car is best you will find without buying the kit which will still cost 2.30 quid from dms and I'm asking 100 quid enough to cover the cost of a new batt for my other car . Thanks
Old 11-12-2011

If you're after a new RTR, then you won't go far wrong with an FTX. Either of their buggy offerings are really good value!,(Especially from modelsport, at £90.). They are both "raceable" buggies, with the addition of bigger and better batteries, but the included NiMh is enough to get you going. the biggest downside to them, is the 27mhz radio set, as you would probably need to upgrade it to race them indoors, but it will be fine outdoors. I would recommend the Ansmann Mad-rat RTR, if you want to spend a little more money, but they don't include a battery, or charger. Hope that helps mate.
Old 11-12-2011
Mad Member

Thanks for the replies guys. I managed to get a lightly used Hpi brama e10 for a lot less than £100. I have heard good things about them.

It's for a friend who won't ever race it, just ragg it around the park etc