Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 21-09-2011
Mad Member

Default NDOR ROUND 1 BOOKING IN WINTER SERIES

Winter Series Round 1 at NDOR 2ND October
Sponsered by RC DISCO

BOOKING IN CAN BE FOUND HERE;

http://www.ndor.co.uk/entryform.html

The Motley Crew are already booked in so be nice to see a well supported winter series with a few familiar faces

With the series being sponsered by RC Disco with some great and amazing end of season prizes

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT

If you require any parts,fuel,tyres,wheels etc...

Podium RC will be the trackside and series shop so please if you require any special orders please feel free to give Lisa a call on

Telephone : 01743 466144

Where Podium will bring your orders to trackside for you
Old 27-09-2011
Mad Member

Do not forget guys/gals this Sunday 2nd October is the 1st round of NDOR winter series so lets be having those entries in;

With the forcast as it says its going to be, you will need your shorts,t shirts,sun cream so should be a very good warm and enjoyable meeting;

Please can you try and get booked in before Saturday 10.00 p.m

This enables The Team to get things started sooner than later on the Sunday morning of the race day and allows The Team to enable us to be packed up and of site before it goes dark;

Booking in will be allowed on the day

Remember with some great end of season prizes up for grabs

YOU GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2011
Mad Member

Thanks to all The Team at NDOR for the great start to the winter series also a big thanks goes out to all the drivers that supported us today well done to you all

A big thanks goes out to Alex once again for running the timming and being race director for the day. Yet again a excellent well ran meeting so on behalf of all the drivers thankyou to Alex.

I can honestly say it is one of the best and closest race meeting i have been to for a long time the truggys were absouloutley fanatstic your driving etiquette was outstaning and a real pleasure to be part of the class today

Roll on the next round of the winter series so much looking forward to it

Thanks goes out to to all the revellers who came out on Saturday night that was also very enjoyable,sociable and great way to start this series

Podium RC for the help and encouragement you have given me today thanks to you all who worked endless all day on being my pit monkeys

Hopefully better luck for myself in the finals at round 2

Also thanks to Mallet and Dave Brown who worked endless on my truggy on Saturday night for me to get it how it handled today