Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 30-05-2015

Tebo's RB6 understeers a lot in that video...his setup is on his page and most of the things he did was to gain more off power steering

I am running a 3 gear transmission for about a year now thanks to a Swedish friend and I can tell you that the car is so much better. It turns flater, jumps and lands even better, has off course better acceleration and is more stable under braking

On carpet...and I am quessing in every high traction track...the 3 gears transform the car allowing not dramaticaly lower best times but but to be faster over the 5minutes

Team Kyosho-Proline Racing-Team Orion-LRP-Maugrafix-ZWorks.tk-Rudebits-Ghea Racing
Old 30-05-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Argi is quite obviously a fool and knows nothing

I've tried a 3 gear too as have a few others using different methods. Very interesting indeed, hopefully there will be something out there very soon which make this easy to do (watch this space)

As Argi says it really does change the car, I'd not want to run one on super slippery surfaces in mod personally but it's not as much of a handful as you might think.
Needs a slightly different setup to maintain good forward drive but that's definitely achievable.
Old 30-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerM View Post
Argi is quite obviously a fool and knows nothing

I've tried a 3 gear too as have a few others using different methods. Very interesting indeed, hopefully there will be something out there very soon which make this easy to do (watch this space)

As Argi says it really does change the car, I'd not want to run one on super slippery surfaces in mod personally but it's not as much of a handful as you might think.
Needs a slightly different setup to maintain good forward drive but that's definitely achievable.
I think it's all down to how the driver prefers the car myself and everyone is different and there is always allot of trail and error when using other people's setups.
Overall the rb6 is a very good car I think the slipper clutch mod schelle is ok and makes the car little better for me personally. I do think out of all the cars kyosho make the best car out of the box and are worth every penny.
There are some interesting mods about at the moment but do they work on UK tracks is the important thing