Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 22-05-2017
Mad Member

Default K2 v2 steering blocks and lipo options , transverse or inline ??

Ran my k2 yesterday (2nd time running a shuey ) at the Torch national , ran it in the inline set up , but a lot of the others run it in the std transverse set up .

What's people opinion on the inline setup
, I found it a bit twitchy etc , still pretty happy with the car but just didn't feel %100 at ease with it.

Also I ran the std blocks , but have a pair of the v2 blocks to try , any thoughts on these ?

Cheers
Old 22-05-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun m View Post
Ran my k2 yesterday (2nd time running a shuey ) at the Torch national , ran it in the inline set up , but a lot of the others run it in the std transverse set up .

What's people opinion on the inline setup
, I found it a bit twitchy etc , still pretty happy with the car but just didn't feel %100 at ease with it.

Also I ran the std blocks , but have a pair of the v2 blocks to try , any thoughts on these ?

Cheers

I ran inline and V2 blocks. I've never ran across the chassis nor v1 blocks so difficult to give an opinion.

I thought the car was good, but it was a bit dusty and struggling to get all the power down. Battery across the back may have helped.

Yardy and McGhee both ran inline and V2 blocks.
Hobbywing
Mark One Designs
Old 22-05-2017
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan1875 View Post
I ran inline and V2 blocks. I've never ran across the chassis nor v1 blocks so difficult to give an opinion.

I thought the car was good, but it was a bit dusty and struggling to get all the power down. Battery across the back may have helped.

Yardy and McGhee both ran inline and V2 blocks.
Cheers Allan , I was should had ask in the shuey tent (I was only pitting next door!) , was just curious to see what eveyone else thinks .

I know steve brown runs it transverse with lcg saddle lipos to get the weight low down . Cheers
Old 30-05-2017
Mad Member

I run inline shorty with v1 block as I do not have any v2 blocks. 10degree front and 7.5 alloy hubs and run this all the time and like it.
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 02-06-2017
Mad Member

I am going to get my small bores out and try this setup this weekend as it seems very popular:-

Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!