Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
Still no full reason why the prize money isn`t being given out!
Short version - Can't afford it.

Long version comes down to basically we need a new venue as Goshens days are numbered, and new venues cost money. So its payout and close, or don't and keep racing. Can't think of many clubs would choose the first option......

Yz4 - Yz2
DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Emergency back-up race controller
(but only if nobody better is available)
Old 29-03-2010
Lee-Mag

I am not really one to abuse people but i think the people who have competed in this series will have felt that they have been shat on from a great height

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Default Important info winter series2010/2011

News flash justin

just heard of a reliable insider that instead of a rostrum next year us racers are going to stand on STOOLS instead!!

Buds

http://budsballs.co.uk
Old 29-03-2010

I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this bull
Old 29-03-2010

MM yes that's a good idea that rostrum was heavy, done my back in last time, so put a claim in against the club and got £100 and I come last

E REVO
BAJA,SS TS REED
All The Gear,and No Idea!!
4PKS,4PL
PILLOW CASE CREW
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834
Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Coe View Post
Short version - Can't afford it.

Long version comes down to basically we need a new venue as Goshens days are numbered, and new venues cost money. So its payout and close, or don't and keep racing. Can't think of many clubs would choose the first option......

So for the benefit of the people who where racing for the points which should of been cash prizes. is that the offical reason?

It was once said to me, if you light the blue touch paper you need to stand well back[/CENTER]
Old 29-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecky View Post
I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this
I bet they ran out of shit roll, and tissues for the mouth's

E REVO
BAJA,SS TS REED
All The Gear,and No Idea!!
4PKS,4PL
PILLOW CASE CREW
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29834
Old 29-03-2010

Oh well never mind, we'll have to ask the turtles head when he makes an appearance
Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecky View Post
I wonder what Charles the third & Tom Tit would have to say about all of this bull
I keep trying to push more out but no matter how hard I try I can't get as many turd refrences as johnny in one thread. Got go need to drop the kids off at the pool for swimming lessons my lads only two had to get him a floater!!

Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Just got back from goshen the grass at the track is a right mess I think kids must have nicked a car because it's covered in SKID MARKS the little BUGGERS

Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
So for the benefit of the people who where racing for the points which should of been cash prizes. is that the offical reason?
I'm not at liberty to say. You asked for an answer, I gave you an answer. I'll tell you if its the official reason just as soon as I find out what the official reason is.

Suffice to say that this 'I only entered for the prize money' bit is mostly just people stirring up trouble. Prizes were only announced after the series was basically fully booked to start with, so all those who 'only raced for the money' agreed to do so before there was money to race for!

Yz4 - Yz2
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Just to put an end to the prize money side of thing....

Prize money as stated and offered by Jnr.Wood ... I didn't know anything about this, but it was jolly nice to discover. I enjoyed the racing anyway.

Ok, so this thread starts and I get a PM, so I believe what I read and made my earlier comments and await an explanation. I didn't disrespect or slag off anyone. Maybe I should have kept my gob shut and rung Roger... but I trust you guys and don't doubt you are not informed before posting.

Then a few pipe up, plenty of disrespect, you know who you are.

Jnr.Wood post confirming the no prize money with something about £100 not being as valueable to sponsorred drivers.

Roger posts, I now read his post that the no-prizes is wrong information... but thats all he needed to say "Wrong information guys", instead its a whack in the ribs and more disrespect.

Then the thread continues, many of us are turds, and become BMRCC haters.... which we're not.

Im angered by the amount of disrespect, but Budfish flashing his arse and his toilet habits save the day, and Si Coe is about the only one with good polite informative respectful posts.

So let me make it clear.
  • Im not a BMRCC hater atall. I doubt anyone is!
  • I don't disrespect anyone here and haven't done, although may be brash, I don't appreciate disrespect when all I want/need is straight answers.
  • We're awaiting results before prizes handed out as per Rogers first post in this thread.
  • This was a great season, Rog Stu and the guys who help have done a great job of the series and im sorry it now ends with BMRCC, hope something else in the pipeline and look forward to the Batley run series at same venue for next year.

Now lets all talk toilet habbits.
Old 29-03-2010
Gypsy Member

Default verbal diarrhoea,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I am not really one to abuse people but i think the people who have competed in this series will have felt that they have been shat on from a great height
well you are abusing/ stirring same as rest of us. but you dont relise how much that venue cost to run and organise . i was suprised there was so many ££££££££££ s of prizes given away EVERY MEETING ..........not just to pros but to the racers who never win anything and probly benifitted more than any one who would of got a glory payment

basically its a ONE OFF payment for ONE SMALL GRUOP for winning ONE SERIES ....or a club and race facillity for the north west for every ONE to use for a variety races / regionals/nationals, continuing and everyone having many more years of racing for all of us

you turd
Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Chris I'm just glad opened up and lifted the lid and let it all gush out I'm feeling you pain no more disrespect it's like pissing in the wind !!!

Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Thanks Chris.

Now if I could just work out how to gag some of our shall we say less well evolved members (its not their fault - after all if you live in Rochdale fire is a modern invention and you have to be careful to avoid scrapping your knuckles as they drag along the floor) we can get back to racing.

And picking on Budfish.

Especially picking on Budfish!

Dave - Your new Losi is the biggest shed I've ever seen. I know I buy some old crap but even I'd have passed on that one......

Yz4 - Yz2
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC
Old 29-03-2010

hey sly your avator pic goes well on this thread ive really enjoyed the winter racing,glad ther was a raffle every meeting as i won a novak brushless combo otherwise i would never of been able to afford one,so far as i know everyone had a great time racing plus everyone was in for a chance of winning something due to the raffle.
Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Have you seen the shit you run !!
And what's all this crap about you being on the committee? No one asked me I've had insisted you got them nose hairs trimmed I have a good dremel you could use if that's no good I also have a kangoo.and what are them specs about was they left to you in a will? Along with most of you rc gear. Freak

Old 29-03-2010
Mad Member

Chris

just Reading back and it appears that it was you who started with the abuse and disrespect, I quote:-

"Sponsorred or not, it makes no difference. money has the same value you fool."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislong View Post
Just to put an end to the prize money side of thing....

Prize money as stated and offered by Jnr.Wood ... I didn't know anything about this, but it was jolly nice to discover. I enjoyed the racing anyway.

Ok, so this thread starts and I get a PM, so I believe what I read and made my earlier comments and await an explanation. I didn't disrespect or slag off anyone. Maybe I should have kept my gob shut and rung Roger... but I trust you guys and don't doubt you are not informed before posting.

Then a few pipe up, plenty of disrespect, you know who you are.

Jnr.Wood post confirming the no prize money with something about £100 not being as valueable to sponsorred drivers.

Roger posts, I now read his post that the no-prizes is wrong information... but thats all he needed to say "Wrong information guys", instead its a whack in the ribs and more disrespect.

Then the thread continues, many of us are turds, and become BMRCC haters.... which we're not.

Im angered by the amount of disrespect, but Budfish flashing his arse and his toilet habits save the day, and Si Coe is about the only one with good polite informative respectful posts.

So let me make it clear.
  • Im not a BMRCC hater atall. I doubt anyone is!
  • I don't disrespect anyone here and haven't done, although may be brash, I don't appreciate disrespect when all I want/need is straight answers.
  • We're awaiting results before prizes handed out as per Rogers first post in this thread.
  • This was a great season, Rog Stu and the guys who help have done a great job of the series and im sorry it now ends with BMRCC, hope something else in the pipeline and look forward to the Batley run series at same venue for next year.

Now lets all talk toilet habbits.
Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si Coe View Post
Thanks Chris.

Now if I could just work out how to gag some of our shall we say less well evolved members (its not their fault - after all if you live in Rochdale fire is a modern invention and you have to be careful to avoid scrapping your knuckles as they drag along the floor) we can get back to racing.

And picking on Budfish.

Especially picking on Budfish!

Dave - Your new Losi is the biggest shed I've ever seen. I know I buy some old crap but even I'd have passed on that one......
PMSL. Get them back in their cages.

The thing is, there are some damn rude posts yet I know all you guys, although I don't know that bandaner dude well, but your all decent guys in the flesh - except Budfish (too much flesh!!!). Why are so many of us so different at the keyboard than we are in person? Or is it lack of medication ?
Old 29-03-2010
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrislong View Post
PMSL. Get them back in their cages.

The thing is, there are some damn rude posts yet I know all you guys, although I don't know that bandaner dude well, but your all decent guys in the flesh - except Budfish (too much flesh!!!). Why are so many of us so different at the keyboard than we are in person? Or is it lack of medication ?
I think its just that some of these Cro-Magnons can't quite cope with modern technology. Their tiny brains struggle with concepts like a keyboard, it makes them frustrated and so their posts sound angry.

As for 'that bandaner dude' (Johnny BTW) - he's a bit special. As in 'special school' special.

Budfish is just a fat bastard. But we love him anyway.
Well ok we don't but we tolerate him

Yz4 - Yz2
RC10 Team - Manta Ray -
RC10T
Tz4 - GT24B

BMRCC