Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 18-01-2011

Default Booked in for Maritime

Just been looking at the entry list for the fast approaching Maritime Off road wars and must say a big well done to my boys and girls for signing in, in such good numbers, we make up over a third of entries in 4WD and quite a few in 2WD as well which is not bad for a club that just runs 4wd.

So once again well done guys for supporting other clubs in our region somethink we are very good at.

Regards Alan
Old 18-01-2011
Mad Member

Yeah, well done Alan and all at FORCC, keep up the good work

At the same time can I ask, on Maritimes behalf, that you keep banging the drum at the club, encouraging drivers to participate in this event, the first big off-road event of the year in the South East.

As with many of the clubs in this Region, the club have big and exciting plans for this event, this year and the future and will only help in the continued growth of this Region and the clubs within it!
Old 18-01-2011

Hey Alan, great to see the young 'uns taking part, are you not having a go mate?
Old 24-01-2011

Thought about it mate but thats as far as i got as getting my arse kicked by my boy there would be to much to take as my best at club is about 2 laps slower than him nowadays.

We have over 40 drivers going over the 2 days at the moment and there maybe a few more going me thinks but i feel i have banged the drum very hard for this event and as i said before my guys and girls are very good at supporting such events, just look at are winter series i think over the past 3 years we have had maybe 3 or 4 non FORCC members take part in total and still we manage over 50 there last month, just think of the numbers we could get if others found there way to are little old hall.

Regards Alan

Ps, A old chinese man once said to me scratch my back and i will scratch yours, never have worked that one out.
Old 25-01-2011
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy View Post
Ps, A old chinese man once said to me scratch my back and i will scratch yours, never have worked that one out.
Never have worked that one myself mate.

Took a wrong turn on my way into work this morning and ended up going up a one way street. Very peculiar.......
Old 25-01-2011

Yes mate, those one way streets are a sod as they only go one way, whats the point of that.