Old 11-06-2009

neither do i
Micro 2.4ghz Reciever
Old 11-06-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B4 View Post
Stan

What I am trying to demonstrate to my strange scouse friend who is not in touch with reality - is that there is always an alternative and who is to say that we dont buy someone or someone at the club starts to excel. You will be in exactly the same scernario when Stevie G or Torres goes and lets face it you aint going to get £80m for Gerrard at nearly 30 years old.

What is evident is that you buy Ronaldo for £20m and sell him for £80m sounds like a good manager to me.

Lets see what happens next season - only time will tell
er dude, what's all this reality talk etc? you've totally gone off into a different subject here. I never mentioned Stevie's worth, i only said that Nani and Berbatov were shit buys, that's all.

oh, and Ronaldo cost 12 million mate, not 20.

cheers
Old 11-06-2009

Send a message via ICQ to Scouser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie B4 View Post
Lets just think about this - A quid a spat - a spat a day

would take about 220000 years you'd be quite old
Paul ages very differently to the rest of us due to the hyperbaric chamber he sleeps in.

The way I look at it is this, United did ok when Cantona left them and I don't see why Ronaldo leaving will destroy the team now. Think of it this way, an already World class squad has just been given £80m to strengthen!! They could end up a much better all round package without him. As an Evertonian I have no real love for any team in red but if I am Man U I would take Ribery plus at least two other top players, over some moody prima donna who didn't want to be there, anyday of the week. JMO of course.

As a little footnote, it's worth remembering that Liverpool had the option of signing Ronaldo before Man U and said no!! Good old Phil Tommo!!
Old 11-06-2009
Lee-Mag

You just know that Fergie is going to pull out a stunner, he will either be a kid from the academy or another unheard of player who is going to rip defences to shreds come august.

I think this will give rooney the space he needs to grow, you can see the lad it class just by watching him but i think the option to roam a bit more might bring back the raw talent we saw when he first arrived.

I reckon they will go for a crosser of the ball, which rules out aaron lennon someone like ribery and possibly benzema along side berbatov with rooney playing in the hole. They need a left winger though to replace giggs.

Oh and becks is available on loan from october and he will want to get a place in the squad for the world cup. What a return that would be for his last season before he retires

SUPER SEED

I am getting my own oOple blog !!!

Paint by www.Mikovic.com
Old 11-06-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Stan, as i was reading the post's from today i was going to jump in and help you out but you don't need it. keep it up fella. "you glory chasing bellwhiff" class mate Lee get back to the championship I also agree with scouser, and he's an evertonian
Old 11-06-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
They need a left winger though to replace giggs.
They have multiple options there: Tosic, Nani and Rooney, but an extra force like Ribery or David Silva certainly wouldn't hurt the team

Old 11-06-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You just know that Fergie is going to pull out a stunner, he will either be a kid from the academy or another unheard of player who is going to rip defences to shreds come august.

I think this will give rooney the space he needs to grow, you can see the lad it class just by watching him but i think the option to roam a bit more might bring back the raw talent we saw when he first arrived.

I reckon they will go for a crosser of the ball, which rules out aaron lennon someone like ribery and possibly benzema along side berbatov with rooney playing in the hole. They need a left winger though to replace giggs.

Oh and becks is available on loan from october and he will want to get a place in the squad for the world cup. What a return that would be for his last season before he retires
He's fat enough
Old 11-06-2009
Mad Member

Real Madrid? It looks real enough in the travel brochures

stupid name
SWorkz S12-2

Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Old 11-06-2009
Mad Member

I just received and e-mail from Christiano Ronaldo - can anyone makes sense of it!

I'z been a-reading that ooopplle forum whatsit. I never 'eard of any of these peeps - they sound like a bunch of bulls in a ring, and need to have the spears and the knives. 'As them won anything? Does they need to see my medals? Is any of them manager of best football club in de World? Does they make £1m euros a month? I flick my hair gel in their general direction...

Old 11-06-2009

Apparently that Scotch manager of theirs has spoken to Simon Grayson about Jermaine Beckford...