Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Old 30-10-2010

Default Crystal Palace Track

Hi there,
As you guys know I’ve asked some questions in the past about Crystal Palace track, well some guys have been working hard to save the track. I’ve copied an e-mail I received for you guys to read and hopefully some of you could show your support and turn up.

Many thanks

John

Crystal Palace update – 28/10/10

Very good news this time, this is only a brief message as we need to meet up (see below).
Andy, Richard and Alan again met with the management of the Crystal Palace sports centre on Tuesday morning.
This time we had amended the business plan which was accepted to show a higher income.
After a discussion they then inspected the track and perimeter fencing.
We are going to arrange a meeting of all the club members and anyone else who wishes to attend on Saturday 6th November 2010, that’s not this Saturday but next Saturday.* The meeting will be held trackside at 11am sharp.
We need to discuss the terms and conditions that have to be resolved before we are allowed access to the track.
Can you please pass this information on to everyone you know as we need as large a turnout as possible.
Regards
Nick Hall on behalf of the L.R.C.C.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=51.4...,0.003428&z=18

link to track above ,the post code is SE19 2BB
Old 30-10-2010

i have been wondering for a while what was going on at the track and its nice to know its coming back!
i would love to come and help but sadly i have other rc commitments so wont be able to attend but please could you post a update so i know whats happening and how i cant help
thanks
dnx408
Hyper 7-e
losi 8ight-t brushless converted
Robitronic avid 2
MY feedback
Old 02-11-2010

track racing ? what is that , can you explain to me how to do it ?
Old 02-11-2010

@Khristina this is Crystal Palace

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4fHftIMmPE
Old 08-11-2010

Default Palace track update

Hi guys an update on Crystal Palace track,

The meeting went well. Now the the guys taking over the track need drivers support, in the form of membership. These guys have already dipped into their own pockets to get the ball rolling with the Stadium Management but unfortunately certain works have to be carried out before we can start using the track i.e. A section on perimeter fence needs to erected.
If your interested and would like to become a member you can e-mail Nick Hall at dragracer1260@yahoo.co.ku he will add you to the list and keep you informed.
Cheers

John