Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

Old 21-10-2019
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead3000 View Post
As I said for a decent one prices vary and depends on whats going at the time and of course spec.

Anything is only worth what someone is worth paying for so really up to the buyer!!

But to be fair to the seller they posted a recent sale which whatever did happen and was significant and yet you just dismissed without mention!!

You yet just state an opinion, if you would like to support that opinion please back up your statement with fact not fiction on a like for like basis, so please state your "less than" £500 and their condition as fact with actual examples, so please do state and enlighten us????

Sometimes great buys go for really low values and vis versa always depends who is actually watching the auction at that time, I know I've missed loads and hated myself because I could've got something for half the price I believe its the going rate. That's just life so just move on.

Cheers

There are a number of yz10s in my watched list on eBay I have an alert when they show up. Do a search and change it to sold if you want to see them. Plus I said it depends what you mean by decent. One man's decent might be another man's crap.

I didn't dismiss anything I've no idea if the car listed was even the same model as this. That makes a big difference.

Chill man it's an RC car you sound like someone taking about a peoples vote or something
Old 21-10-2019
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakey View Post
That’s madness I sold a new built WCS for less
I judge my thoughts on prices on the price you sold your WCS for