Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Yokomo

Old 07-07-2017

Default Tokomo yz2 anodised/carbon

Hey guys im new to yokomo yz2s. Can anyone recommend a good place to get anodised and carbon parts for them?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-07-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbuddy View Post
Hey guys im new to yokomo yz2s. Can anyone recommend a good place to get anodised and carbon parts for them?

Thanks in advance.
Yokomo make fantastic black anodised diamond cut parts, which for me look the best. I'm personally not a fan of the coloured anodised parts or other brands.

Exotek do a range of black parts. I think Jconcept do some now, and there are guy's who will strip and re-anodise. Someone may possibly recommend, i can't sorry as I've no experience.

Re: carbon, Factory RC do a range of carbon cut parts, as to BezerkRC in Australia. Mckune design and schelle also do carbon battery straps. I have the Mckune locking battery brace on one of my cars and its pretty good. Yokomo however changed the plastic waterfall mould, so its possibly not required now.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 08-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbuddy View Post

Thanks in advance.
There is a place in Radcliffe / bury they charge by the tray I have been told
Old 11-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil9144 View Post
There is a place in Radcliffe / bury they charge by the tray I have been told
Ill have a look. Thanks man.
Old 11-07-2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by neallewis View Post
Yokomo make fantastic black anodised diamond cut parts, which for me look the best. I'm personally not a fan of the coloured anodised parts or other brands.

Exotek do a range of black parts. I think Jconcept do some now, and there are guy's who will strip and re-anodise. Someone may possibly recommend, i can't sorry as I've no experience.

Re: carbon, Factory RC do a range of carbon cut parts, as to BezerkRC in Australia. Mckune design and schelle also do carbon battery straps. I have the Mckune locking battery brace on one of my cars and its pretty good. Yokomo however changed the plastic waterfall mould, so its possibly not required now.
awesome advice thanks bud.