Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Old 18-10-2008
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default NBC in months to come?

Hi all

Sorry to post this on here rather than talk to you all face to face but it would seems hard to get everyone at one meeting at the same time.

At the end of this month I pay the rent for the track that is due April to the end of October (this month) as is the norm I will have to top this up a little as the club funds don't quite meet it. I think this is the last time I will be able to do this as the money I am putting into NBC realy should be going else were with rising house hold bills etc. The track cost us £42 per month we have two meetings a month, at best we get 10 to 11 people........or like last weekend with great weather we got 2!!. If this is how things are going to go this winter you don't need to be top of the class to work out we aint making enough to pay the rent in April. With only ten members I just can't put the membership up any any more .This has left me with a hard choice ,but as the buck stops with me regarding the land lord I think this may be the end of NBC AT THIS VENUE so I feel the best think to do is put the containor up for sale asap ( I just need to make the old rallyX sections top man as they bought it, but I will inform them that if they think they are due a penny they can come and clear all the sodding rubbish up that they left as thats going to cost a fair bit!! but you all Know how I feel about that).
With the money from the containor I would intend to clear the site, then with what remains I would look to building a new more mobile rostrum on a new site that is not costing us £500 a year is just too mutch for a club of our size.
We also have another problem with our current site, I have just recived a letter inviting me to a meeting to view the plans for a 3000 house eco town.....right on top of our track.

Sunday the 26th could be the last meeting for a while over winter so please come along,

Last of all NBC is not my club if any member does not agree with how I am running NBC they are welcome to take on the job as I would be the first to admit I find it hard to find time to run the club and in the current state of affers I am having to give 100% to running my buisness etc.

PM me with your thoughts chaps

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Old 19-10-2008

Unhappy

Gutted, see you Next week and we can talk then.
Kyosho RB 6.7
MB MODELS www.rccarshop.co.uk
www.ghostrc.co.uk
Old 19-10-2008