Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

Default Ive been caught out at last!

This is my sixth year of fleecing insurance companies, to finally being caught out and now cant get motorbike insurance anymore.

What i have been doing is, the start of spring ive been buying a brand new or nearly new motorbike ,then by around sept-nov time the bike has been involved in a accident usually been knocked over a few times, i do live in a rough area

It worked a treat, bought on credit card used for about 6 months, then insurance paid out fully(sometimes i was quids up)
Ive owned all the latest superbikes gsxrs, cbrs, zxs etc. Cant believe its taken them six years to realise ive been fleecing them, this is the same insurance company ive been with, and had protected no claims with full price of bike paid back if under 3 years old.
Old 03-09-2009
Mad Member

Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill

I wonder who ths is then?

Last edited by Garry Driffill; 03-09-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: ;)
Old 03-09-2009
Mad Member

It's people like you that put everybody elses premiums up!
Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

No its not, im just playing the system, its the car drivers crashing while on thier phones,drink-drug drivers, speeders etc etc all of the others what i havnt done. Thats what puts your insurance up
Old 03-09-2009
Mad Member

You are claiming falsely, they are claiming for genuine accidents ect. You're simply a scammer, grow up and pay what you owe!
Old 03-09-2009

Old 03-09-2009

your a loser if you do that

Ae b44, x factory x6,lrp shark

Greggy does my shells
Old 03-09-2009
Smirnoff Ice dancer

Send a message via MSN to ben

Yeah Edward, your a complete loser if you do that
Old 03-09-2009

Default scammin

good on ya pal i been payin car insurance for nearly 18yrs an never claimed once yet the still insist i have to pay 500 yr insurance for a slow as fcuk 1.6 mpv that a blind man wouldnt nick and its kept offroad overnight.wish id of thought of it cause id of defo been doin it.
from me
Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

A couple of years ago i had a duke 748 in bright yellow, i gave it to a couple of chavs for a hour or so. They bought it back minus fairing, lights, bent forks etc. Got paid out for that and a brand new helmet, boots and leathers. About 2 grands worth of clothing, i just showed them a old set i bought from a auto jumble.
Old 03-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
good on ya pal i been payin car insurance for nearly 18yrs an never claimed once yet the still insist i have to pay 500 yr insurance for a slow as fcuk 1.6 mpv that a blind man wouldnt nick and its kept offroad overnight.wish id of thought of it cause id of defo been doin it.
from me
Idiot, it's because of people like Edward (if it is him again!) that you are being charged that, don't thank him.
Old 03-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The man from delmontie View Post
No its not, im just playing the system, its the car drivers crashing while on thier phones,drink-drug drivers, speeders etc etc all of the others what i havnt done. Thats what puts your insurance up
Not really, as they get banned for doing that, so only have a limited impact on the market going forwards. People like you and your stupid antics put everyones insurance up just as much.
Old 03-09-2009

yeah you whack everyone's insurance up because of this.

i have to pay 375 for my moped insurance as insurers think i must be a bad rider if people like you didnt do this i may get cheaper insurance.

Ae b44, x factory x6,lrp shark

Greggy does my shells
Old 03-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

guess he'll be riding around without insurance now then. someone trash his bike if you see him!

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

I dont ride bikes any more, just a car and by the way i have over 15 years no claims discount for it
Old 03-09-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The man from delmontie View Post
I dont ride bikes any more, just a car and by the way i have over 15 years no claims discount for it

Assuming this isn't the usual Edward bulls**t, you do realise insurance companies share info etc, you may struggle with the car too?

A car insurance company doesn't just think "well as long as he's only an insurance fraudster on bikes we're fine insuring him", although I assume you will continue commiting fraud by never ticking the box "have you ever been turned down for insurance".
Old 03-09-2009

Did you think by starting this thread you were going to be congratulated.. as said above this is why everyones insurance goes up.. would watch out for the knock at the door when the insurance company send the old bill round to arrest you for claiming falsely, its a crime you know...
Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

Yes i have told them, but they cant prove that im a fraudster. all my claims have been paid out its just the insurance companies think im a to higher risk for riding bikes.
Old 03-09-2009
The man from delmontie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambchops View Post
Did you think by starting this thread you were going to be congratulated.. as said above this is why everyones insurance goes up.. would watch out for the knock at the door when the insurance company send the old bill round to arrest you for claiming falsely, its a crime you know...
You continue paying over priced insurance, fuel and tax. All im doing is playing the system for what i can get, and yes i am winning by it.The old bill have been around and just reckon i am unlucky that the bike gets damaged so often.
Old 03-09-2009
Spends too long on oOple ...

Closed Thread