Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Old 08-12-2013

Default 1 degree rear hubs on Rb6??

Has anybody tried the 1 deg ali rear Hubs on the RB6 to increase toe in? I've been trying to source some of the adjustable ali hangers but nowhere seems to have any in stock at the minute so would the 1 degree blocks work in a similar way?
I've tried everything I can think of to get the car more locked in in lower grip but can't seem to push the car as it always feels a bit too loose to provide confidence.

Anyone??

Chris
Old 08-12-2013

I run .5 hubs at kiddy still not sure if the kit arms are better on low grip plenty a the new hangers on fleabay
Liars run for cover the truth is taking over!!!
Old 08-12-2013

Thanks for the reply mate, I've just looked on eBay and can't seem to find any? Can't find much Kyosho Rb6 stuff to be honest.
I haven't tried the flat arms yet, been persevering with the gullwing arms with the rollbar kit. So you find the .5 hubs do help on looser tracks such as kiddy? I've only been to kiddy once, my car was great when it dried but just wouldn't square up on the straight, fish tailing around when it was damp.

Chris
Old 08-12-2013

Definitely help run them back to front on high grip helps too you need to expand your fleabay search to rest of the world for all the good stuff and try the flat arms for sure
Liars run for cover the truth is taking over!!!
Old 08-12-2013

I've run the 1 deg rear hubs in low grip with stock hangers and it definitely helped in low grip, along with getting weight in the car back as far as poss, also reduce/remove any anti squat
Old 09-12-2013
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I do and always have prefered to addjust toe inboard to outboard but they broadly do the same thing.

Chris you never did come to me for that setup, I can lock the RB6 rear end down do hard you'll wonder if your front tires have fallen off
Old 09-12-2013
Supah doOpah

Send a message via MSN to PaulRotheram

Rather than the hubs.. you should take Rodger up on his help. I've been doing work on the RB6 over the last few weeks and locked the rear end in hard, so much so im now needing to find ways to gain steering or loosen up the rear end.
Old 09-12-2013

I've managed to get hold of the rear aluminium hanger but will have to wait for the front one. From the advice I've had I've just gone for the 0deg rear hubs rather than the 1 degree ones.

Yeah sorry Roger I didn't come over that day as tbh my car felt pretty good as the track dried very quickly. If you have a setup you can send me for a look that would be most appriciated.

Chris
Old 09-12-2013
Kev Lee oOple Advertiser

We have just had a delivery of the RF adjustable hangers so now have plenty in stock.

I liked using these as in addition to increasing toe it shortens the wheelbase which helps on low grip. I used these at the last national of the year and the car was much more locked in with 3.5 deg inboard.

Kev