Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 16-01-2012

Default Schumacher Cougar Dirt Spec and Lots of Spares!

I am selling my cougar to run a different car. I love this car and has gotten me some high placings. It has been very, very well maintained. The list is as follows:

FTW Puma body professionally painted.
Dirt Spec kit installed.
Spare arms
Hinge pins
Alloy steering inline blocks
Alloy rear hubs
rear toe straps
stock chassis and braces
full spring set
alloy trans case for a bullet proof transmission
spare caster blocks
spare trailing steering blocks
spare shock towers
Some parts are still in plastic and some are not but still spares are included regardless. I also have a full set of bladders and cut bladders so you can go from emulsion to standard shock setup. I also have spare gears for the transmission and plenty of spur gears.

No electronics inlcluded, But I will include a set of tires for the car. I have hotbodies, suburbs, scrubs, taper pins, and bar codes. Just tell me what you want and you will get it. that is one rear set and one front set.

Any questions please feel free to PM me. This is THE deal to have on a cougar. This works on clay and everywhere else. I made sure of that...This car is strong and doesnt break and is very reliable. I maintained this car after every run. Its only seen indoor hardpacked clay. You wont regret this purchase. You can go from shorty pack, stick pack to saddle pack in a matter of minutes on this car. Everything you need you will have...I am also selling a CAT SX3. The first buyer will get some spare shock parts as well.

$300 shipped firm for it all to the lower 48 states...there is well over $600 worth of stuff here.

If you are in the UK or elsewhere in europe, add $30 more for shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2449.JPG (147.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2450.JPG (183.8 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2451.JPG (182.9 KB, 47 views)