Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 22-12-2006
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulRotheram View Post
The new ip6 is the dogs danglys if i say so my self. The cap is a nice size and there is always space for it in any car.

With the ESC you get wires (at pretty decent lengths to wire your car with), 2 skotty diodes and the cap.

I've been through a few of esc's over the years, MRT, Novak, LRP (new and old models) and Nosram. The IP6 has more power than any of these other named comanys could produce, like stu says, it feels like you are running new cells each race, buy my anology is it feels like you are running 7 cells rarther than 6!

The brakes are out of this world, how it can make all 4 wheels on my car lock up under braking is beyond me .
Setting it up is very straight forward, use the flowchart provided and you'l never get it wrong.

The support from the team is very good, with replys ussually on the same day, with a wealth of information.
Last but not least point is, the ESC comes with a 24 month warrenty, can't beat that really
Totally agree matey.

schumacher procat x Two, one bosscat, one rc10 gold pan, two optima mids, one cougar/club10