Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > SERPENT

Old 16-01-2015
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Default Hupo Honigl joins Serpent Factory team

Multiple European offroad Champion Hupo Honigl has joined the Serpent Factory team. The former TeamC driver will race all major offroad events in 1/10th scale 2wd, 4wd, ST and SCT with Spyders, as well as all main 1/8th scale events with the Cobra line, GP and EP, truggy and buggy. With his vast experience he will be a big help to all Serpent drivers, and show the true potential of the Serpent offroad cars in Austria, Germany, USA and elsewhere. He will also run the new Serpent S120 1/12 race chassis and work together with Michael Salven and Paul Ciccarello on the development and test side. Expect to see Hupo make his debut for Serpent at next week’s Reedy race in California.

Hupo had this to say:
I’m really proud of being part of Serpent now. Not only as driver but also on the business side through my distribution company Hoeco. After being told to be rejuvenated in the beginning of last year, I feel even younger and more motivated then ever before. After building my first Serpent cars i can tell they are designed by champions and also the quality is amazing! I ́m really looking forward to this new part of my life and hopefully I found my true home.

Source: Serpent [serpent.com]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HupoSerpent-620x345.jpg (59.6 KB, 28 views)

"Babe thats NOT the price its the serial number!!"