Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 17-02-2015

Default Race results

Hi Guys,

I know I have asked before but just wondered about posting up the last couple of weeks results? I know a couple of people replied to a post saying about no laptop so I'd like to offer some help if possible.

Generally I work from home a couple of days a week so I would be willing to post up results following the Sunday meeting of that would help.

If this isn't possible then no worries but thought I'd offer to help out.

Cheers
Toby
Old 17-02-2015
Mad Member

Hi

Yes the results will be getting updated at least every other week. Unfortunately I have been unwell so have not been racing. I will be there this weekend however and will get things back on track. I don't think I can get you uploading the results as this requires admin access to the website, however if you can assist with getting the data to me on the weeks I don't race then I am happy to upload to the site. Basically there is a folder on the laptop you would need to copy onto a usb stick and upload to a shared location which I can give you details of.

If you are interested give me a shout on Sunday, I will be pitting out of a citreon berlingo and most people know who I am

Cheers

Dave
Old 17-02-2015

Hi Dave,

Sounds good, I'll come and give you a shout.

Toby
Old 19-02-2015

QUOTE=dibble34;900821]Hi

Yes the results will be getting updated at least every other week. Unfortunately I have been unwell so have not been racing. I will be there this weekend however and will get things back on track. I don't think I can get you uploading the results as this requires admin access to the website, however if you can assist with getting the data to me on the weeks I don't race then I am happy to upload to the site. Basically there is a folder on the laptop you would need to copy onto a usb stick and upload to a shared location which I can give you details of.

If you are interested give me a shout on Sunday, I will be pitting out of a citreon berlingo and most people know who I am

Cheers
Who are you?😮
Dave[/QUOTE]
Old 20-02-2015

haha
Old 20-02-2015
Mad Member

Funny man Cammers. Results have all been updated btw. Cammers looking good for 4wd title, the annoying thing is he deserves It as has been fast and consistent.
Old 20-02-2015

Thank you dibble