Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Old 15-03-2017

Default Etronix Pulse????

Hi all, bought one of these for my boy and fitted to his Durango 210 starter package. Runs for no more than around 5 secs then the car freezes - as you go closer to retrieve it then it comes back to life for a similar amount of time then dies again. Changed over to my Sanwa setup and the car worked fine, so fitted the Etronix stuff in my KF2 but I did not suffer the same issues and ended up running that for the rest of the day without issues. Any ideas why? The Durango is running Tekin RS Pro esc and redline motor, with savox servo

Schumacher/MuchMore/Orion/Sanwa
Old 15-03-2017

an intermittent antenna connection, that was broken during the install in the Durango, and was fixed when you put it in your KF2.

get someone to walk away with the transmitter and wiggle the steering, whilst you wiggle the antenna in the car to see if you can get it to gut out.
Old 12-05-2017

Sorry to hijack this thread but can't find what I'm looking for, does anyone know with the code and etronix tranny what the response time is compared to the futaba t4grs, cheers
Schumacher Cat K2
Schumacher KF2
Tamiya DF03 Dark Impact
Tamiya TB04
Vintage Tamiya TL01 Baja Champ
Vintage Tamiya Striker
Old 12-05-2017
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navek668 View Post
Sorry to hijack this thread but can't find what I'm looking for, does anyone know with the code and etronix tranny what the response time is compared to the futaba t4grs, cheers
its awful. get a sanwa, futaba or ko.
10electric | Batley Buggy Club | YORCC | RHR | MB Models
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-05-2017

Thanks for the reply just wanted to know the difference as price is an issue on sticks, code £70, futaba t4 £260, Sanwa or ko are 500ish not many 2nd hand around as I understand they are a future investment, futaba response time 4.4ms but can't find core time so was just trying to justify the extra spend as seems to have most of the features.
Schumacher Cat K2
Schumacher KF2
Tamiya DF03 Dark Impact
Tamiya TB04
Vintage Tamiya TL01 Baja Champ
Vintage Tamiya Striker