Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Mansfield RC Club

Old 31-07-2015

Default another ramp build night 5/8/15 and possible weekend day

hi all firstly i would like to thank the people who turned up last Wednesday for the ramp/track building, we managed to get 2 tabletop ramps partially made but we were alittle disappointed with just 4 of us there.
however onward and upward so this up coming wednesday 5/8/15 we are going to have another build night to get the tabletops finished a triple and double section made and some kickers build as well.
i would ask people if they would please lend some of there time to come along to help out with the build and some more ideas, it would be massively appreciated.

we are intending to re-open the club as soon as the rebuild as finished.
so please if you have got the knowhow and sometime Wednesday please please come down and give us a hand.

lastly it has been put forward for a build day on Saturday 8th of August i do need to look into this as we share the site with the Archery Club and I'm not sure if they are in on Saturdays so as soon as i know you'll know.
if saturday isn't available would anyone be interested in the sunday 9th of August.

thanks for you time gareth
Old 31-07-2015

I'll be there Wednesday and am also free on the 8th for a good few hours before I go to the pub. Lol.
Old 31-07-2015

hi all spoken the George earlyer today and the Archery Club run there training day every saturday, so saturday the 8th of August is not possible but the next day sunday the 9th of August is completely open so if we can get some interest we can get down for and finish tge ramps off then possibly re-open the following Wednesday.

could i have some feedback on how many people would be able to come and help this Wednesday coming and sunday the 9th

cheers gareth
Old 04-08-2015

I'll be there this wed not sure about all day sunday but i'll come up for a while.
Old 04-08-2015

Am coming Wednesday and Sunday. But Sunday's time depends what time I leave the pub the night before lol 👍👍
Old 04-08-2015

I'll be there for wednesday, not sure on sunday yet.
Have we got any new materials to use or recycling the old stuff? New hardboard would be good.
Tony.
Old 04-08-2015

I will be there tomorrow night, what time you starting please but I need to leave at 9pm for bus.
Sorry I can't make weekend unless your there Saturday I could come after I've been Stags match for a few hrs.