Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 16-09-2009
Mad Member

Default Points Scoring for the Indoor Series

Evening all,

As stated in the other thread please find below the points scoring system for the 6 Round Indoor Winter Series (2009/2010), the points system will be used for ALL classes:

The Series will be decided by the following:
- Best 4 out of the 6 Rounds to count
- In the event of any Series ties then the drivers best score is the decider, followed by 2nd best, 3rd then 4th
- If scores are still level (at the end of the series) then it will be decided on the best score from the 6th Round of the series

Points will be scored as follows
- You score points for qualifying and final.
- 100 points for being Qual A1, 99 pts for A2, 98 pts for A3 etc... down to 1 pt for Qual J10
- 100 points for finishing A1, 99 pts for A2, 98 pts for A3 etc... down to 1 pt for Qual J10
- 1 Bonus point will be awarded if you are Top Qualifier and win the A Final

Therefore if you TQ and win all 6 rounds then you will score 201 for each round and your best 4 rounds will score 804 for the series.

I have decided to post this in a New Thread so it is available for all to see.

I am also going to offer the oppotunity to e-mail everyone the scores and the positions after each round of the series so if you would like this option then please PM me you e-mail address

If there is anything you feel I have missed then please let me know and remember the idea of the points is to add to the FUN, so enjoy the racing and don't take it too seriously!!!

Finally, BIG thanks to Rog and Stu for allowing me to do the scoring and for offering prizes and of course to ALL involved in running the meeting and setting up the track for us to all you use!

See everyone on Nov 1st
Old 17-09-2009
Stu-Perstar

Nice 1 mate. Also just to add, Each class series winner will recieve £100, 2nd £50, 3rd £25. Also each class under 16 will revieve £50.
How good is this?
Old 17-09-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woOdy View Post
Nice 1 mate. Also just to add, Each class series winner will recieve £100, 2nd £50, 3rd £25. Also each class under 16 will revieve £50.
How good is this?

Stu that is tremendous!!

Incentive for all to turn up!