Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 13-04-2014

Default XFactory X6 Cubed Roller

Hi All

I have for sale my XFactory X6 Cubed rolling chassis. I have had it for about 6 months and it has only been used indoors on a carpet track. I did not run an undertray as there weren't any when I first purchased it. I am selling as I don't need two X6!

I painted the alloy bits blue but this is flaking off in a few places. You could strip off if you prefer the stock look. Comes with the wheels and tyres pictured, plenty of life left in them, used for 2 meetings.

It was built with a B4.1 Worlds kit and I have included a few bits an bobs left over from that which you can see in the pictures but I sold most of the unused bits.

Spec different to std:

Shocks are V2 with an Avid big bore conversion AE BB spring cups and losi springs.
VTS slipper
Alloy 3 deg rear toe in block
Centro 15g brass nose weight
Rear anti roll bar
Rear hex wheel conversion

I am including a spare diff that needs a rebuild but the one in the car has just been rebuilt and is smooth as butter. Relevant spares are 3 rear arms, 2 front arms, 3 deg and 4 deg plastic rear toe in blocks and a spare (used) top shaft.

X6 cubed and B4.1 Manuals are included as are the boxes. I will probably fold up the X6 cubed box inside the B4.1 box for shipping to save cost.

£250 posted PayPal gift or £230 without the bodyshell.

Feedback - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthre...ight=cutting42