Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > Mid West

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2008
Spends too long on oOple ...

Was a good day you light weights i was hoping to take advantage of the low entry but i didnt had a porr day missed practise as my my cells where nto done due to delays on way there. But round one went out with a setup which was a total guess it was good made a few changes for round 2 the car was going really well for a lap and ahalf and then half way round a corner it rolled to a hault stupid switch wire came off soldered that back on then round 3 hoping for abetter one and for some odd reason my car was really slow i changed pack and it was fine so must have put duff pack in but round 4 no problem the car was going really well its just my thumbs had given up lol and i was driving like a pillock. but i got a 10/329 with ah ell of alot of mistakes could have got an 11 out of it. But qualified e4 yay lol went into the lead into the first corner lead them round for a few laps then pulled out a bit of a lead then second place realed me in and passed me at about 3 or 4 minutes then i made a mistake which put a bit of distance between us so to try and catch him i layed the hammer down and crashed into the back wooden bit breaking a ball stud. but was good day

A

I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves!