Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 18-06-2014

Default Dex210 what parts to take racing?

Hi, my son and I both have the dex210 rtr buggies and have started racing down at Eden park raceway in the south. We have already broken a few parts and replaced them and have spares to cover those expected breakages.

We tend to turn up with our cars as is and just drive hopefully getting better as the day goes on. Both cars are now mid motor and have schumacher minispikes all round. As we now crash a bit less I need ideas as to what to get to start to tune the cars at the track.

Aside from tyres I have little idea of what extras I should get for the toolbox that would make an impact. Ideas please!
Old 19-06-2014

Basic setup tools like a ride height gauge, camber gauge and calipers are useful for making basic adjustments to your vehicle.

Team Durango Australia
www.team-durango.com

Proline Australia

A list of option parts and other information for Durango vehicles. www.durangofansite.com
Old 19-06-2014
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

When I drove one I did a few C-hubs, arms, hinge pins towers if you have stock rear ones
But like most things youll break the one thing you didn't have. BUt saying that its a popular buggy so Im sure there will be others there that could help you out.

"Babe thats NOT the price its the serial number!!"
Old 19-06-2014
Mad Member

Spares-wise, I'd get a cheap second-hand car, then you'll have spares of all parts you might need I found the RF hanger is quite soft plastic and the hinge pins tend to tear out in a hard crash, and the steering plate could do with a CF or aluminium upgrade, otherwise it's quite good. Do watch the drivetrain though, it may wear quite quickly!

Also, since your car has a plastic tub, watch any signs of breakage on it, I heard it's not very durable... I don't have experience with it myself though.

3D Printing Upgrade Parts - FF210 Buggy