Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Associated

Old 22-02-2012

Default ez run or speed passion

hi , can you experts tell me what would you use , ezrun or speed passion, i am using ez in my b4, but am getting a b44 and am on a budget, the system i am using works great even with a 5.5 motor, so in the b44 what would you use, i am also pinion and spur size would be helpfull, thanks in advance!!!!!! HELP SOMEBODY MUST KNOW???????????

Last edited by dinkey; 23-02-2012 at 08:54 PM. Reason: no answers
Old 03-03-2012
Mad Member

Send a message via AIM to Spoolio

EZRun is sensorless, Speed Passions are sensored systems so the SP will be more "precise" especially from a standing start but if your current system works fine for you and you like it then why not carry on with it and spend time getting used to the car. Then you can think about upgrading the running gear as you go along. People probably haven't responded to the pinion query as you haven't said what turn motor you will be running, what spur gear you'll use and most of all what type of tracks ie, tight and twisty or fast and flowing. Hope this helps.
Old 03-03-2012

If you're on a budget I'd suggest looking into the HobbyWing range of speedo's as theyre really good and an absolute bargain.

I bought the 'Extreme Stock' version for my 13.5 touring class and it was only £60 - then if you wanna buy the very easy to use set up box it'll only cost you an extra £15.

Best place to look is Giant Cod (giantcod.co.uk)