Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 15-01-2012
Mad Member

Default round 4 winter series

great days racing today excelent track well done guys and well done to all and the under 19s/juinors giving some awsome finals.

stu
Old 15-01-2012

Glad you enjoyed it Stu, hope everyone else did too. The under 19s leg 1 final was simply stunning to see. The 3 of them were amazingly fast and clean with barely a second between them for the whole 5 minutes. Lets hope for more of the same at the next 2 rounds!
Old 15-01-2012

Excellent days racing!!!
Old 15-01-2012

Default Great day!

Yes, a really good days racing, excellent track and great racing.
I agree the U19s' Final 1st leg was fantastic to watch and deserved the applause.
One to watch in the U14s is 11yr old George, who showed good control bearing in mind he has only been racing 1/10th for a few weeks.
Thanks to Chad and Cam for giving me something to do, without Tom. A few further minor tweaks and the TLR22 will be dialed! Getting the bug back for 2wd!
Senior A Final: Well done Stu! I enjoyed my finals except I think I have a phobia with the colour yellow, Dave C!
Thank You, Faversham Crew, your hard work is much appreciated.
Andy
Old 16-01-2012
Mad Member

Firstly a big thanks to Alan and Crewie (and anyone else) who were up the hall on Saturday night as usual building the track.

Awesome driving in the U19's all day, but the first leg of their final was fantastic - a real credit to the talent we have in our ranks. Young George is definitely a rising star - one to keep an eye on.

Well done to Alan on his B final domination, and to Crewie on a good showing in the A after a character building time in qualifying.

Finally a thanks from me to Stu - very kind of you to help me find some more speed
Old 16-01-2012

I think it has all been covered above, but had a brilliant day all told - watching and racing.....still bit scary mixing with "the big boys" sorry for any collisions etc I may have caused!
A massive thanks to the FORRC crew not just for yesterday but all year round - amazing to see the effort that goes in and still to have all that enthusiasm, you all deserve a pat on the back & you have our gratitude
Bring on Wednesday!
Cheers everyone.
Craig
Old 16-01-2012

Another great Sunday racing, thanks to all those involved,, cheers Craig