Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Eden Park Raceway

Old 30-05-2013
Mad Member

Default Thanks to all

Many thanks to all the racers who made the weekend so pleasurable for the EPR team. We appreciate you keeping your pit areas tidy and generally respecting the ground we use as this is vital in keeping EPR onside with our landlords. We hope you had a great National and of course with the awesome weather, it made it one of the best so far ....

The money raised by the purchase of raffle tickets by racers and their families will be put towards a new race control building - many thanks to the trade who donated some fantastic prizes. In no particular order, I would like to thank ADH Publishing, CML Distribution, Horizon Hobby UK, Inside Line Racing, Mr O Racing, X-Factory UK, Schumacher and Ralls Racing.

I personally would like to thank all the team who helped the club prepare for the National, especially DC and his painters for their efforts and his generosity. This support from you all was pivotal in us getting the track looking as good as it did in the days and weeks in the run up to the event.

Hopefully I wont forget anyone from scrutineering including Shareef, Vince, Tom, Simon, Ian, Alex, Roger and Chuckles, as they also stepped up to volunteer marshal point 10 for most of qualifying across the two days.

Thanks too to the BRCA team, hope to see you next year, if we are fortunate enough to be selected ....

Matt