Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011

Sorry I had to press the button again to see what he's babbling about. Kayce you are responsible for your own fair share of manufacturer bashing
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayce View Post
What's even funnier is people suggesting the ansmann is superior (or even equal) to a 4.1,
and before you start saying it's not bashing it's fact, you are wrong on UK tracks. Gunter is a very talented UK touring car driver and buggy and a devout AE fan, and even he admits he needs a mid mount car, whether that be a centro annsmann or any other.
The link you put up to my comments was banter between friends on a club forum - I imagine not something you have much experience of!
From what I can gather you have upset a lot of people on forums all over the world, and have very nearly been banned if not have been from a lot of them. At some point you must realise it's you that is at fault, just try being nice to people and not belittling them and nobody will have a problem with you at all.
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordy View Post
Sorry I had to press the button again to see what he's babbling about. Kayce you are responsible for your own fair share of manufacturer bashing
That's NOT manufacturer bashing, it's being realistic - along with shooting down your own manufacturer bashing, where you started this whole little pissing match of yours.

Quote:
i'm sorry but hes rite the b4 is old hat regardless where it came in the worlds.
Old 02-11-2011

ok i have tried. mods its up to you
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
ok i have tried. mods its up to you
You "tried"
I hope they ban you, because you've added no more in your last 2 weeks here (other than picking fights and ruining threads) than you did for the 2 YEARS in absentia.

From what I can gather, by your previous posting history on this forum, you added nothing then and you've added nothing since your return other than upsetting people and posting about cars you have no experience with. At some point you must realize that it is your fault; but, unfortunately for the rest of us here, that would take some rationalization and logic skills and in both cases areas you're apparently severely lacking. Go away, like you did before, and I'm betting things will be a lot more quiet around here.
Old 02-11-2011

Shame there was no reply from my post at the end of page 3

Or is there nothing you can say back? You say Gordy dosent help any1 but I've not seen you help any1 on this forum Neva gave any advice that's useful only putting down other peoples Comments. Least others try help you just argue
Old 02-11-2011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunter View Post
Shame there was no reply from my post at the end of page 3

Or is there nothing you can say back? You say Gordy dosent help any1 but I've not seen you help any1 on this forum Neva gave any advice that's useful only putting down other peoples Comments. Least others try help you just argue
I'll repeat your own words back to you (maybe you'll catch the drift) -

Pot
Kettle
Black

And, frankly, if you've "not seen you help any1 on this forum" then you haven't been reading or following this forum. If you're using my responses to you and your circlejerk buddy as examples, then I'm no more guilty that either of you. Furthermore, baiting me into reading and responding to your old posts is rather immature. Get A Life, and leave me alone.
Old 02-11-2011
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

I'm closing this thread now. Try and keep things on topic in future.

Ansmann Racing UK

RIP - MicroTech Racing

Trader Feedback
Closed Thread