Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > YORCC - York

Old 28-02-2014
oOple Advertiser

Default Moss Models Announcment

Moss Models are delighted to announce that I am now on board!

As a number of you know Jason's wife is expecting another baby very soon. This as well as the busy Moss Tyres business has meant Jason was spread a little thin.

Jason and myself have now joined forces to drive the Moss Models business forward. I will be running the shop most Saturday nights with Jason to pick up the dates I can't do. In addition we will increase the depth and breadth of the stock to try and cater for everyone.

New things to note:

Credit card facilities are now available at the track side. We have a mobile machine that should work all round the country. All debit and credit cards will be accepted (not Amex) the only thing we ask is a minimum of a £10 spend per transaction.

A new shop will be opening in two weeks just south of Selby. All the stock will be held there. In addition to the shop a full astro track should be completed in the next couple of months. Whilst this track will not be on a par with the fantastic RHR it should give you a good chance to buy something then test it! The use of the track would be free to anyone making a purchase in the shop.

The shop will be fully mobile. It is our intention to attend all the Mid East regionals as well as the North East regionals. I will also be attending all the Short Course Nationals.

As you can imagine the increased investment in all this is eye watering. If you could support the shop as best you can it will certainly help. If there are any brands or products you feel are missing please let us know. The tuck shop will run as normal with an even bigger range of treats just for Mr Millington
Old 28-02-2014
oOple Advertiser

Forgot to add my number.

Alex 07799 112183
Old 28-02-2014
YORCC legend

Nice work chaps!
Old 28-02-2014

Hi Alex...

This is great news... I'll be popping around for a look....

JIm
Old 01-03-2014

The expanded tuck shop needs to include Bacon sandwiches...

Great news Alex, looking forwards to seeing the track all sorted and done. If you need a hand building it, I'm available in all the major school holidays...

Chris

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback