Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team C Racing

Old 19-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobr5turbo View Post
Well done Will(?) Sounds like you had a good day Sunday, did you change anything apart from tyres?

I agree, it does drive really well, very precise and rewarding, but does get a bit loose compared to other cars when grip is low.
Regards,
James
Hi James,

If you mean on the day then not really. I did play with the ride height a little, but found running fairly low was better when running no roll bar. We had changeable conditions, and I was just trying to get the tire choice right. Never got to settle on a tire, and work on anything else..
Will.

Last edited by Essexboyracer; 19-09-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: spelling e.t.c.
Old 19-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essexboyracer View Post
Hi James,

If you mean on the day then not really. I did play with the ride height a little, but found running fairly low was better when running no roll bar. We had changeable conditions, and I was just trying to get the tire choice right. Never got to settle on a tire, and work on anything else..
Will.
Hi Will, I've not run a roll bar yet, might give it a try next time. Last time I ran the rear higher, which I preferred for the track conditions, but I am running 70g in front of the rear gearbox which might have an effect. Did you have any battles with Mike? Also, where have you run on astro? I hope to go to coastal over the winter.
James
Old 20-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobr5turbo View Post
Hi Will, I've not run a roll bar yet, might give it a try next time. Last time I ran the rear higher, which I preferred for the track conditions, but I am running 70g in front of the rear gearbox which might have an effect. Did you have any battles with Mike? Also, where have you run on astro? I hope to go to coastal over the winter.
James
I didn't run a roll bar at Braxted. I found they're good for dry astro, but not so good in slippery conditions. I had limited battles with Mick, as one of us got clear each race, but our best race times were within 2 seconds.

Anyway, I'm also planning to go to coastal over the winter. Great track and facilities. Look forward too racing you there