Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Old 05-03-2013

Default Ansmann x2c parts & help

Hi, I need some advice please? - I'm looking at getting an x2c and was just wondering how easy spare parts are to get hold of and if team c tco2c parts would would be a direct replacement if i can't get hold of Ansmann parts?

Are fastrax turf ripper tyres any good in comparison to schumacher mini spike for AstroTurf?

I only have a 60a esc so the hottest motor i can run is 8.5 was just wondering if running a little bit of boost to level the playing field was the done thing or a complete no no? (esc xerun v2.1)

Will be grateful for any advice!
Old 05-03-2013

The tc02c parts are compatiable with the x2c parts. There's a conversion list I think on the smd section.

Fastrax can be used. Most prefer ballistic buggy, Schumacher or dboots on the rear. You can use the fastrax 2wd front in some conditions also.

I run a 7.5 or 8.5 so you can get away with the 8.5 and some boost/ turbo without any problem.
Old 06-03-2013

Send a message via MSN to metalmickey0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullett View Post
Hi, I need some advice please? - I'm looking at getting an x2c and was just wondering how easy spare parts are to get hold of and if team c tco2c parts would would be a direct replacement if i can't get hold of Ansmann parts?

Are fastrax turf ripper tyres any good in comparison to schumacher mini spike for AstroTurf?

I only have a 60a esc so the hottest motor i can run is 8.5 was just wondering if running a little bit of boost to level the playing field was the done thing or a complete no no? (esc xerun v2.1)

Will be grateful for any advice!
Personnally i`d go for DBoots instead of Shueys and forget about turf rippers as i`ve heard they too hard a compound. And for your motor/esc combo is axactly what i have in mine and its mental fast on our straight. So deffo a good combo.
Old 06-03-2013

Hi,

For parts SMD sell all parts for all the cars they sell including TCO2C/X2C : http://www.smddirect.co.uk/

The fastrax turf rippers are a little disapointing as in grip levels but might be ok on wet grass. The schmacher's provide the best grip on astro and not far behing the ballistic's. When silverstone first got astro we all used turf rippers as that's what the club sold at the time but they were never going to be as good as the schuey's.

Hope that helps,
Steven
Old 07-03-2013

Other modelshops are avalible