Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

Old 27-03-2018
Mad Member

Default Pre Reedy Race track maintenance

TORCH are having two maintenance days on Friday 30th and Saturday 31st March.

This is to replace some more of the astro on the track. If we can get as many people to help as possible it will make it much easier and we will then have a track that is a bit easier on tyres. All help much appreciated and Tony Evdoka has stated that on the Friday if we get 20 people or more helping out that he will personally be buying Pizza for all
Schumacher KC, KD, CAT XLS, CAT L1 | Team C TM2 V2, TM4, TC02 | JQ The Car | Mugen MBX6 | Losi 8T,8BE 1.5 | Durango DEX-410V4 | FTX Blaze | XRAY M18T | Kyosho STR,Surf Dude,Nexus 30 | Nimrif Makara | MFA Spear | She Devil | T-Rex 450SEV2,250SE | Ark X-400 | Protech Butterfly,Zoom 400 | Ikarus Piccolo | VW T4 | Smart 450 | KC-250 | BoltRC Kraken 5" | Emax Nighthawk 250 | Gravity 250 | S550 | Prusa i3 | TronXY X5A | Must stop collecting stuff!
Old 29-03-2018
oOple Advertiser

Rules for Pizza

a) I get a slice
b) No one steals my pepperoni pieces
c) Someone has to order it for me
d) Someone has to go and get it for me
e) If you can't be there for lunchtime and the committee knows you're defo coming, then we will save you a slice and count you in
f) You have to be there for at least a little help on the track unlike myself there as just presence and pizza buyer