Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Ribble Valley R/C Car Club

Old 22-01-2012

Thanks for the reply Pete I appreciated it. I'm not in the UK now until the 28th of Jan so if the AGM is after then I'll definitely pop down, if not just for a drink and some rc banter

Just a thought out of the blue, but is it possible that the club could run twice a week splitting the different classes between days? If the numbers continue to increase that is.
Old 22-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
Thanks for the reply Pete I appreciated it. I'm not in the UK now until the 28th of Jan so if the AGM is after then I'll definitely pop down, if not just for a drink and some rc banter

Just a thought out of the blue, but is it possible that the club could run twice a week splitting the different classes between days? If the numbers continue to increase that is.
Good idea mate..... But it is asking a lot of the people that run it..... There is no easy solution..... I hate to say but if the school is not willing to extend the time limit... I think something has to give... And it will be the racers

Centro C4 - AE B44.1 FT
Sanwa Exzes - LRP SXX TC Version 1 - Orca 6.5t - Tekin 9.5t
Old 22-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post

I think that splitting the club into 2 nights is such a bad idea. One of the main attractions of the club, apart from how well it is organised, is because it is on a Friday night. Weekday nights (Mon - Thurs) for parents are often busy with being dad's taxi to cubs, brownies, swimming etc. Fridays are usually the one night a week when we are allowed out to play (or every fortnight in my case :-( ). What else would we be doing, spending a load of cash down the pub/falling asleep on settee. Lets keep it to a Friday night and try to resolve the other issues.
Old 22-01-2012

Getting back to the numbers attending yes there are a lot at the moment but as soon as the out door tracks are open it will be a lot quiter so is it not wise to persevere for the moment just a thought
Old 22-01-2012

Friday night is the only night the hall is avaliable, running on any other night at any location would not be the same. Friday night is special for all the reasons already mentioned.

Sorry Tommy the AGM is for members only but if you want to PM me with your thoughts (about the club)I will make sure they are included.

Peter
Old 22-01-2012

Thumbs up ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudolfXC View Post
Can we have that in English?
It's in english ?????? Nice1 tish