Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events

Old 15-03-2009
Mad Member

Default BRCA SE 1:10 Off-Road Regional Calendar 2009

Dear All,

Following the Regional meeting, discussions and subsequent feedback from WKRCC (West Kent Radio Car Club, http://www.wkrcc.co.uk/), FORCC (Faversham Off-Road Car Club, http://www.forcc.co.uk/), KMRC (Kent Model Rallycross Club, http://www.kmrc.co.uk/) and EPR (Eden Park Raceway,
http://www.edenparkraceway.com/) please see finalised BRCA SE 1:10 Off-Road Regional calendar for 2009.

2WD
03 May 2009 EPR
05 July 2009 WKRCC
12 July 2009 FORCC
26 July 2009 EPR

4WD
19 April 2009 EPR
17 May 2009 FORCC
07 June 2009 EPR
23 August 2009 WKRCC

As some of you may know, subsequent to our Regional meeting on Tuesday 17 February 2009, the representatives of KMRC came back to the Region and unfortunately confirmed that, due to their already heavy schedule of 1:8 scale Rallycross meetings, they could only accommodate ONE 1:10 electric Regional event on 23 August and suggested that one of the others clubs in the Region may be able to accommodate another date.

Following lengthy enquiries and discussions all the above clubs have confirmed that they WOULD NOT be able to accommodate an additional round over and above what they have already committed themselves to and would not be in favour of 4 rounds of one class and 5 of the other.

It has been agreed that we will, therefore, revert to last year’s format of 4 rounds of each class with 3 to count towards Championship positions.

It has been respectfully suggested to KMRC that they get themselves prepared, potentially, for 2010 by running some 1:10 electric meetings or test days on their facility so that they can both gauge the expectations required of a 1:10 buggy and also to work out a selection of recommend tyres.
Obviously if any such meetings are arranged I will pass on any details, to my SE mailing group, that they may furnish me with.

Here's looking forward to another exciting new season with an increasing number of competitors of all ages and abilities, as always everybody's welcome!

Steven Brooke
BRCA 1:10 Off-road Section South East Regional Representative
Eden Park Raceway (Secretary)

PS Also keep checking the popular forums (and your mails!) for some exciting events outside of the Regional series in the South East.
  • WKRCC are already talking about potentially holding some Open/Practice Days earlier in the season before their Regionals.
  • FORCC will be participating in some local community events, the details of which they have promised to let me know so that others can possibly get involved.
  • And very soon EPR will be hosting the inaugural EPR SE GP on Sunday 22 March 2009 (with classes for 2WD, 4WD, 4WD Stock and 2WD Trucks, if enough interest permits).
  • And even more excitingly will be hosting Round 3 of the BRCA 1:10 Off-road National Series on the weekend of 20/21 June 2009, so even if you're not racing at this event you've got the opportunity to come and see how the best drivers in the country handle the challenges that EPR has to offer!
Old 10-04-2009
Mad Member

just a stupid question do we need pre book for the reginals or just turn up and race.

stu rand
Old 10-04-2009

No pre-booking. Just turn up

Jon.

Old 10-04-2009
Mad Member

cool
Old 11-04-2009

Could anybody confirm for me the cost for racing in the regionals this year regards the juniors. At the AGM we past unanimously that they would race for free this year to try and encourage a few more of them along, is this still the case as i have not seen anythink regards this subject on here and we are soon approaching are first meeting. Regards Alan.
Old 11-04-2009

No matter how much hair you glue back on you still wont qualify for free racing
Old 11-04-2009

Get stuffed you git i have just had my hair styled today and god i look good. Like to see how good you do this week at club with no knee caps, love and peace to you all.
Old 11-04-2009

Stuff off loser. I could whoop you with no thumbs lol.
Old 11-04-2009

Seeing as i am going to cut these off on wendesday we will see won,t we.
Cat drivers rule the world and always will you sad little man, love and peace to you all.
Old 11-04-2009

That damn pimp wagon of yours is like a slug. Suits your driving style though, slow in slow out. Plastic is best and you know it
Old 11-04-2009

This could go on for ever, two grown up men ripping the bits out of one another and the cars they choose to race, i.m sure this is not the correct place to be posting such insults but hay ho who cares you sad little man i,m having great fun bring it on.
Old 11-04-2009

I take it you have had enough abuse then
Old 11-04-2009

Is that it. Is that all you could come up with, thats it i,m of to watch the movies for men channel will do me till the early hours. If anyody else should read this post all i can say is sorry we can not help ourselfs, these our the sort of people who run FORCC and what a great bunch of guys we are, nightie night Dave see you wendesday be afraid very afraid my friend.
Old 11-04-2009

Your a pervy old geez me thinks