Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 07-12-2015
Mad Member

Default RD 2 AWS SERIES DONE AND DUSTED

ROUND 2 AWS NDOR DONE AND I CAN HONESTLY SAY SO I AM

Thankyou to Tim Tracey Ramsden Samantha Prior Loyley for there quick fast and prompt action on there first aid yesterday trackside ;
Samantha Prior Loyley my little sister for taking me to A & E last night and not arriving home till 1.20 a.m and helped me undress and made me as comfortable as she possibly could last night in bed 3.30 was last time i looked at clock and 5.3...0 Samantha Prior Loyley woke me up again helped me all moring drove me to the track to be there for 5.50 a.m to get opened up for what was going to be a busy day ; Xxxx

Thankyou Cora Cox for looking after me all day in the circumstances we were in. You are 1 hell of a lady with a heart of gold Yes i am not the easiest person but you hade me where you wanted today I thought i coped bloody well and to mask the pain lol Even though you knew what i was like

Thankyou to Chris Losi Jeffrey for running a great series and being a fantastic Race Director

I can only applogize TEAM NDOR for not being there to help you all out today but a bit difficult on crutches and having no weight bare on the leg Secondly i did not want Tim Tracey Ramsden walking stick up my a*** and belive me he would have done it if i would have helped today

Thankyou to NDOR TEAM for carrying on all day without me so you can follow in my footsteps but i still have the biggest balls lol

Thankyou ALL THE DRIVERS that made the trip to come and visit us i hope you all enjoyed your day please feel free to post any negative or positive comment as this makes THE TEAM at NDOR to improve on things and makes the club go bigger than better I would like DRIVERS to post that ONLY have attended this meeting today please .
Thankyou all that asked and made the effort to come and ask how i was today this makes me feel respected for all the work that i not only put into NDOR but also you the racers and for the Sport