Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 04-04-2009
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG28 View Post
I'm in for Southport too!

Have brought my stuff away with me, so can someone post on here when they know whether it's early or late start? If late can definitely come along, if early any chance I can miss the 1st round then do the rest?

Really need to test my cars a bit after last weeks mechanical and electrical carnage at the players!!

Doors Open 10am!

Still plenty of room folks so get booked in..

Going setting up track this afternoon.. all help will be much appreciated.. i'll be there from 2.30pm...

If you help, bring your car along to test out the layout once its done..

Cheers

Nick
Old 05-04-2009
Administrator

Enjoyed today and happy with my 5th in the A. Only my second time at the new venue and I didn't like the track as much as the previous occasion but it was still good - I just wasn't a big fan of those two little jumps after the big tabletop, they smelt a bit Still good tho once I got into the groove. Still nearly a second of the pace of the superstars tho
Old 05-04-2009
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*

Ha ha yeah we all got d***ed by Mr May today!! Still, 3 tamiya's in the top 5, that can't hppen often in the UK! Again, thanks to all the guys, wasn't my favourite track of the winter series there (similar issues to Jimmy) but appreciate the effort, and parts of it did flow really well!

I know its not as good for the club, but it was also nice personally to be at a smaller meeting with more relaxation, late start/early finish