Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > Events Organiser > 10th Off Road Events > 1/8th Off Road Events

Old 16-05-2013
Mad Member

Thumbs up PLEASE READ REGARDING MIDLAND DIRT MASTERS

If you all could take the time to read what has been posted it would be very much appreciated by not only myself but everybody who is involved with this meeting;

As you are fully aware we live here in the U.K and sometimes we are blessed with sh*t and wet whether and unfortuanlly i can control some things but this 1 is out of my control and in the lap of the gods

All i am doing is asking you ;

STAY CLAM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

1 thing i can assure you THE DRIVERS you will be all informed of any change of the meeting and not have a wasted journey to say the meeting has been called off so i want to get this across to you all who are attending;

There will be plenty of time to make further arrangements but as things are at the moment Wednesday just gone after 48 hours of rain the dirt track was looking very good and drained very well ;

We will do our upmost to keep you all informed

If you send me any messages i will not pick them up to Monday as on site racing all weekend
Old 21-05-2013
Mad Member

As from 5.30 pm this evening we am pleased to announce that the track and surrounding areas for Midland Dirt Masters is still very good and dry;
The whether for rest of the week and over the course of the weekend is not looking to bad with light rain/showers which is just what the doctor ordered at this moment in time as we need some moisture on the track to help keep the dust down;
So we can assure ALL DRIVERS this meeting is still going ahead we will do my upmost to report back on Thursday of all conditions and keep you all informed as much as i can before i leave to be trackside for 4 gruelling days ;
Thankyou for your co operation in this matter
If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact myself and i will do my best to try and give you the answers you require;
Old 23-05-2013
Mad Member

MIDLAND DIRT MASTERS

Can i ask all drivers if you have any queries with wanting to withdraw from this meeting can you contact entry secretary on the following PLEASE ;

race_entry@cmcc-online.co.uk

Not by leaving messages on forums please as we may not see these until it is to late;

If you do not wish to race please have the courtsey to let us know so your place can be offered over to a driver on the reserve listing this would be much appreciated by CMCC & GB Modelsport

If you have not withdrawn and fail not to show you will receive a email for payment for this meeting

Please all have a safe journey and see you trackside