Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 15-04-2009
Super Moderator

Exclamation PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT : Calling All Racers and Club Officials -North East Off RD

All,

The regional series is a BRCA sanctioned event, this means all selected clubs must be BRCA Affiliated and all participants must be BRCA Members, this includes club officials and marshals.

In the event of an incident the BRCA insurance will cover this liability but only if the memberships are valid and up to date.

Should and incident occur and the person(s) are not members then the holding club committee may well be held responsible for the accident.

We will not let this happen in our region!

All pre-booked places will be checked with the BRCA for valid and up to date membership a few days before each event - if your name is not on the list at the point I send it to the BRCA you will need to produce your membership card to race at booking in. So please get your entry in online as early as you can so I can get you checked out for valid membership.

Similarly should you turn up on the day you will need your valid BRCA membership card to enter the meeting.

No membership no racing I'm afraid.

Every member must take responsibility of non club members and keep those persons away from the track area and rostrum.

Clubs should have clearly marked and/or fenced off area's for the track and rostrum which is only accessed by BRCA members.

Also as a sanctioned event, all motors and cells/lipos in use must be on the homologation lists at the time of the meeting for the championship classes (2wd and 4wd buggies).

Please could you circulate this message to as many potential entrants and club officials as possible?

Thank you for your co-operation and let's have safe racing.

Thanks,

Graham North - North East Regional Rep

PS - sorry Jim for blatantly ripping off most of your post - but we are trying to get the same message across I guess

Last edited by Northy; 15-04-2009 at 02:06 PM.