Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 23-07-2013

Send a message via MSN to TRIOXER Send a message via Skype™ to TRIOXER

dont want to get into a slanging match with you on here,but you seem to have very selective hearing and memory,
i did apologise straight away,you however did not apologise to mr adams or is he a liar aswell.
seems strange that i havent heard of this bad reputation of mine that i seem to have.
i agree that referees should be used if only to curb the bad language from the rostrum
Old 31-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIOXER View Post
dont want to get into a slanging match with you on here,but you seem to have very selective hearing and memory,
i did apologise straight away,you however did not apologise to mr adams or is he a liar aswell.
seems strange that i havent heard of this bad reputation of mine that i seem to have.
i agree that referees should be used if only to curb the bad language from the rostrum
Why didn't you wait then? You didn't because it never crossed your mind so see that just proves how shocking your driving actually was. That was the worst part of it, if you waited I'd be happy and not as annoyed as I was.

I'm not getting into an slanging match any more just use your loaf.