Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Ansmann Racing

Old 22-01-2012

Default Ansmann Racing – Announcement

Hi All

I hear there is a lot of rumours going round at the moment regarding Ansmann Racing, so I have decided to write this post.

So from the top and official channel, Ansmann Racing has NOT or isn't going bust! these are just stupid rumours.

Ansmann are an international company turning over 60 million a year, we have offices all over the world including are own logistic centre in China.

Employing over 300 staff in Europe alone, A new state-of-the-art 25,000 Square foot warehouse and office expansion has just been completed in Assamstat which will provide room to expand the Racing business.

There has been a few changes in the Management team in the last few months, but rest assured we now have a bigger and better team in place.

2012 is set to be a truly fantastic year for AR , our new 2012 catalogue will be released later this year and we guarantee it will be worth the wait.

I hope this clears up any doubt you have in your minds, and kerb these sill rumours.

Thanks
Shaun Collins
General Manager AR UK
Old 22-01-2012

Well said shaun if people had done a little research and not listened to chinese whispers they would understand how big the ansmann group really is.
Old 22-01-2012

I don't doubt Ansmann (nor Ansmann Racing) are not going bust but I will be interested to see how they respond to Team C products being distributed in Europe by other companies.

Of course that could have been planned a long time ago...

I'm looking forward to seeing the new catalogue to see what AR has up their sleeve.
Old 22-01-2012

So we cane ecpect new cars that be greath to waith on
Old 22-01-2012

Really looking forward to the next year and the next AR products.

Ansmann have produced quality products for years, not just the more recent X-Pro range but all the cars before.

The AR-E chassis based products such as the Master Smacker and Royal Flash are far better then people realize (bullet proof) and I'm sure we'll see an expansion of the current line of Pro spec but well priced vehicles in the future.

Silly rumors aside...Thanks Shaun for taking the time and posting, you should not have had to but it's shows what commitment AR have in the UK and thanks for keeping all you're fan's informed.

Having AR and Team C directly supported in Europe and the UK can only be a good thing for the hobbie as a whole in my opinion. It opens the racing field and allows better support for us the drivers. In almost all motor sports you find multi manufacturer teams that share a common tech or design and they generally do well.

Thanks again Shaun.

Hopefully the next announcement you make will be about a NEW car or something else cool

J

ANVIL-GFX
Old 22-01-2012

Send a message via MSN to nitro_head

Old 22-01-2012

Yes lots of mis information around at the moment but its now been sorted from ansmann them selfs
Old 22-01-2012

maybe they came whit a car like dex 210 or losi 22 the same aspect
in ansmann style
Old 22-01-2012

Well said Shaun, I have found the Ansmann products very good/durable and are competative even though the models cost alot less than other manufacturers.
Old 23-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBL View Post
Well said Shaun, I have found the Ansmann products very good/durable and are competative even though the models cost alot less than other manufacturers.

Agree compleatly results are what counts yesterday there was 3 ansmann x8s at Hnmc and all 3 where in the top 4 finals

Simon miller A final
My self (James wight) C final and bumping to the B
George miller D final

And as most will know the hnmc winter series attracts many top drivers including Elliot boots ,Mick craddock,Simon reeves just to name a few.
Old 23-01-2012

Since I've deceided to go back to RC and to try to enjoy myself racing, I've always used Ansmann products and I'm really happy. The cars are wonderful, competitive and reliable. Unfortunately there's no one selling Ansmann products in Italy, but thanks to many online shops from UK and Germany I can find everything I need. I use some Team C products (mainly hop-up that seems to arrive earlier in Hong Kong branded TC than in Europe branded Ansmann), and I don't understand why they decided to set up Team C Europe. Right now I've one X2, one X2C, one X4 and one X8E and they're great, great cars (I'm not a great driver, but I've always tons of fun). I'm so glad to hear that Ansmann Racing is in great shape and I'm looking forward to check all the new stuff for 2012, starting from the Toy Fair in Nurnberg!!!