Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Old 15-02-2017

Default Almost ready to come race

Almost got everything ready to come and race with you guys, just missing one small part tho can't put my finger on what

I have rightly or wrongly decided to go with the new Schumacher cougar kD which might be out late this week or next so might get to race this Sunday or not but will still come to watch/help out if needed, if that's ok?

Also was wondering if I would be able to bring my 1/8th nitros to have a go on the track after the racing when there's no 1/10 cars on the track, would hate to see what my truggy could do to a 1/10 buggy if I hit it.

Thanks

Russell
Old 15-02-2017
Mad Member

Will be interesting to see what the new Cougar goes like, it's not a car I am familiar with at all.

I can't see why not regards your nitro car(s)

Norfolk Buggy Club- Norfolk's 1/10th and 1/8th Premier Off Road Model Car Club in association with BRCA East of England 1/10 Off Road Regional Racing

JemmettFox- Accountants and Business Advisors

Click any of the above to head to the website!
Old 15-02-2017

Yeah have always like the Schumacher cars and hope this will stay current longer then some of the older ones just hoped it would be out by now but will hopefully be soon.

That's cool will bring them along just incase I can get to have a go around.
Old 16-02-2017

Don't think i will be going with the new KD now they keep pushing the release date back and just want to get racing lol also work is getting busier and busier so don't know if i will have time to build it once its finally released.

I will look at the last years schumacher's instead i think.

Edit, After speaking to my local shop I'm going for the k2 as it should be easier to set up as there a few people driving them already and he's knocked me some money off so will hopefully be having my first run with it on Sunday

Edit 2, just going to pick up the buggy now so fingers crossed it will be built for Sunday.

Last edited by Rustypeb; 16-02-2017 at 01:49 PM.