Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team Durango

Old 04-04-2016

Default Front hex conversion

Has anyone tried the hot bodies D413 hex I had a old D4 front hex that looks like it would fit but only have the one since the D413 is a replacement for the old D4 cyclone I was hoping they had used the same drive shafts
Old 21-04-2016

Default 12mm hex ?

Update on HB D413 hex they are sloppy fit the HB has a 5mm shaft the Durango use a 4.75mm shafts it also will need a 1mm spacer to pack the back play out good news the pin is the same ,I'm going to try some insulation tape around the shaft .also not sure about the wheel off sets on none Durango wheels compared to the Durango wheels. Have been looking at Extor ?? Push over clamping hex have found several part numbers that are for the Durango front but they look like they will push the wheels out to far .the car has to fit in the size box to be legal for our regional races. And the Durango has always been a very tight fit.
Old 23-04-2016

Just get the exotek bits and be done, I think xfactory UK is there distributor
Old 05-05-2016

Thumbs up Front hex update

OK have now sorted found the missing D4 12mm hex did our own Broxtowe regional last weekend car was tight fit in the box ,the pin sinks into the hex by 0.6 mm this pushed out the shafts by 1.2mm have now reduced the hex face down so the pin is flush with the hex so will now fit , there is a review posted on the Exotex site that says it makes the car wider so suspect same problem with the pin in too deep, one of the guys had a Associated B44 hex part number 9955 ? This is the correct shaft size will also need to be shimmed out but the pin still sinks in too far so the hex would need to be reduced .

Last edited by lastplace; 05-05-2016 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Maths nt good 0.6 x 2 is not 1.6 and can not spell
Old 05-05-2016

Default D4 front hex on Durango

Here's pic of the hex fitted shows where the pin needs to be and why I don't want to shorten the shaft any more hardly any thread left and not much left on the nut for the nut runner
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160505_190728.jpg (207.0 KB, 23 views)