Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 23-02-2009

Default SX outdrive vs outdrive from an older CAT

Hi,

Who has been running both SX and older models of the cat? I have a small question and need some help:

Would it be possible to use the new outdrives on a CAT2000EC? Are the diffs constructed in the same way? Probably not...

I'm running those aluminiumoutdrives and the simply don't last, I need steelhubs :-) I appreciate if anyone can answer on this, or give a guess.
Old 23-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christer View Post
Hi,

Who has been running both SX and older models of the cat? I have a small question and need some help:

Would it be possible to use the new outdrives on a CAT2000EC? Are the diffs constructed in the same way? Probably not...

I'm running those aluminiumoutdrives and the simply don't last, I need steelhubs :-) I appreciate if anyone can answer on this, or give a guess.

I have used steel outdrives on my CAT3000 in the past.. I don´t Schumacher made them anymore, I mean they was made for the Cougar 2000.. Contact Schumacher they must have the answer.

Danish 4WD champion 1989, 1997, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

www.racegallery.dk
Old 23-02-2009

Tack Ulrich :-)

I have sent schumacher mails before but they have never been answered...I know there was steelhubs available for some years ago, do you have any partno on them? I have searched on their site with no sucess, I guess they don't make these anymore thats why I consider the new outdrive.

Hmm, any plans of joining the nordics in sweden this year, ulrich? I noticed your avatar...Would be fun if we had a couple of danish drivers over here..its held on a tarmac surface in stockholm.
Old 24-02-2009

I think this is what you looking for http://cgi.ebay.com/Schumacher-SST-C...3A1%7C294%3A50