Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Faversham Off Road Car Club

Old 12-04-2010
Mad Member

Default FORCC in Force @ EPR

Guys,

Very many thanks for all those that came to the EPR SE GP yesterday, impressive turn-out, in all FOUR classes, hope you all had a good day!
Good to see big Dave A back out on the track

Have to say 'Race of the Day' for me (but I didn't see them all!) was the specially designed class for FORCC, the 4WD Stock A Final! What a race, I'm still recovering and I was only commentating!

The win and new 2010 EPR SE GP Stock Championship went to patience personified, Andy Johnson, from '3 Corners Crewie'!

Why '3 Corners' I here some of you ask? Well that's how far he was from retaining his title, no doubt he'll have a good excuse, probably down to one of the new bot dots jumping out in front of his car.....that is despite the foot of steel that secures it to the track!
Old 12-04-2010

It was a great days racing yesterday in all classes, loved watching the E Train in the A final. As for the stock class title its merely loaned out he he. Well done to Ashton too as he raced us all the way. Looking forward to next year already!

Ps, although it caught me out I really enjoyed the new part of track and cant wait to race on the other new sections.
Old 12-04-2010

Dave pleeaaase fight back for the title next time! lol, i still havent heard the end of it from dad yet
Old 12-04-2010

I shall do my best.
Old 12-04-2010

Well done to all my boys that made the effort to turnout for the EPR open race. Nice to see you lot got your own stock class and well done to Andy J, the new stock champ a mate, make sure you let that boy of yours know that you are a champ he will love that.

Would be great to see a few of the EPR crew come in the opposite direction next winter when we hope to hold our winter series yet again, you are always welcome.

Regards Alan.
Old 12-04-2010
Mad Member

Only about another 360 days to go Will

Us more, cough, cough, senior drivers have to dwell on our limited success much more than you young whipper snappers!
Get used to it, you'll be hearing about ALL season long
Old 12-04-2010
Mad Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy View Post
Would be great to see a few of the EPR crew come in the opposite direction next winter when we hope to hold our winter series yet again, you are always welcome. Regards Alan.
Al, Outdoors?
Old 12-04-2010

Sod that its bloody cold outside in the winter, most of my lot love the warmth of our great hall we are not race hard to the great outside like you tough lot.

I am sure you could sort out some gear to race inside just once in a while.