Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Old 27-02-2012

Default Dynamix Raceway update

Hi All
The unpredictable great british weather coursed long delays in building the track, it seams to have sorted it self out and high winds seamed to have calmed down to allow for me to spend the time and repair and finish the track .

I am looking to have the track up and running in by the weekend 10-11 of march if any would like to come along and have a look or even give a hand for a few hours over the next few weekends it will be greatly received.

As an opening offer The club is offering a free days racing on sunday 18 march for 1/10 off road buggies both 2wd and 4wd depending on interest as some drivers will be at the worksop the days racing will allow the club an opportunity it to iron out any issues and allow for constructive feed back.

With the first competition being held on saturday and sunday 24-25 March. if your interested in becoming a committee member/ club official or joining the club and enjoying the only astro track for miles Please pm me or email dynamixraceway@gmail.com further details are to follow in the next few days

the Address: Dynamix Raceway, Junction of Albany Rd and A184 (Felling by-pass),
Gateshead, NE8 3AT. enterance is via Dynamix skate Park
Old 07-04-2012

I went to Dynamix Raceway today and spent a couple of hours with Paul and his wife changing the layout of the track and ironing out a few bumps. Hopefully the new layout will show off the potential of the track and there will be a decent turnout tomorrow so a few people can give their feedback on the track to help improve it for the future. Looking forward to a good days racing tomorrow

Barry
Old 09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Williams View Post
I went to Dynamix Raceway today and spent a couple of hours with Paul and his wife changing the layout of the track and ironing out a few bumps. Hopefully the new layout will show off the potential of the track and there will be a decent turnout tomorrow so a few people can give their feedback on the track to help improve it for the future. Looking forward to a good days racing tomorrow

Barry
With huge thanks to Barry and my mrs,s (who has the paisents of a saint for allowing me to be at the track nearly every weekend for 12 months) for coming along on saterday and working through a new track layout and identifing a few things to repair/change and consider for the future.

its a shame the low numbers attended as we need the cars on the track as constructive feed back is needed to develop the track to suit all. its only going to get better if you come along and support it and just remember its the only out door astro track for 126 miles.

Please keep an eye on oople and facebbook as there are going to be some exiting additions to the raceway in the very near future.

Regards
Paul