Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 26-08-2014

Default Leaving hobbie! Everything to go..

Leaving the hobby due to work commitments, so everything must go

Team Associated TC5

With extras include ITF upper deck fitter and original as spare, Lipo battery holder upgrade and a few other spares. Fitted with Flysky radio gear which works fine but the antenna on the transmitter is broken. Absima metal geared servo fitted also. Good overall condition only a few scratches not been abused or anything nasty. Runs nice and smooth. very fast with the combo fitted. Honda Prelude bodyshell and lights fitted will be included but its 200mm and this car requires a 190mm shell, just never got round to buying one. New set of ansmann on road tires. Cars currently fitted on slicks.

Hobbywing Xerun Combo, 120A esc ver 2.1 with xerun 3.5T motor and programming box instructions and combo box. Esc has some melted plastic marks from the soldering iron near the contacts but this does not effect the esc in any way, its just cosmetic. The fans been upgraded also to cope with more voltage.

Hpi Firestorm

Good overall condition runs well. Fitted with Ansmann Xiruis Combo 60A with 300A burst esc and 10T 3900kv motor, and maverick strada radio gear, the thing just wants to keep wheelying!! Combo includes box and programming card and will also include a Xirius 6T motor which is used but working fine.

Ansmann Macnum Rolling chassis with spares, shells in very good condition. Cars not bad could do with odd screw and service item but is usable.
Call it spare or repair for the fact it will need a shock bladder for the rear, screws as it has a couple rounded but loose enough to takeout.

IMAX B6 lipo charger with power supply and lipo bag.

Nano tech 3S lipo 5000mah 65c-130c used 5 times in good condition always balance charged, then storage charged after use.

Overlander Ultrasport 2s lipo 5000mah 45c-80c used about 10 times in good condition always balance charged, then storage charged after use.

Both very powerful, good quality and performance.

Spare test lipo overlander sport track 5000mah, but doesnt have much power so only use it for testing.

spares box, pinions, screws, clips, deans connectors, male and female traxxas connectors, (only used traxxas connectors on my esc's and lipo's), motor heatsink with twin fans.

I am missing out a few things but ill update the thread as i remember. but there as a few spare and used spares, shock oil, thread lock, grease, random wheels.

£275 (Price dropped)

Collection as its to much stuff to post out and i would perfer the buyer check over it before hand.

Location is Bedford.