Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Ribble Valley R/C Car Club

Old 26-10-2012

Default 26th october

Full house at the ribble tonight. Very high standard too, had everything gone well probably still wouldn't have got near most of a finalists.

Dissapointing with first heat, someone on my frequency so i didn't run. Please can people look at the heat list and check your frequency before the start

This week i had stiffened my suspension and quite simply ruined the handling

Brand new rears and still no rear grip and was awful over the hump too. Oh well.

Got a reasonable 3rd heat in and 5th in B.

Pulled car out of final, kept getting intermittant interference, so retired before I hurt somone.

Ben had a good time, getting better all the time. He did 12 laps but the stewards might want to look at a couple of the lap times. Think one of them was 9 secs! Did an honest 10 laps which is 2 more than he has managed before.

Thanks to the club, good to see lots helping to put the track away, if we could get even half that number putting the track up, we could get some more racing or racers.
Old 27-10-2012

Default tonites Race meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-j.smith6 View Post
Full house at the ribble tonight. Very high standard too, had everything gone well probably still wouldn't have got near most of a finalists.

Dissapointing with first heat, someone on my frequency so i didn't run. Please can people look at the heat list and check your frequency before the start

This week i had stiffened my suspension and quite simply ruined the handling

Brand new rears and still no rear grip and was awful over the hump too. Oh well.

Got a reasonable 3rd heat in and 5th in B.

Pulled car out of final, kept getting intermittant interference, so retired before I hurt somone.

Ben had a good time, getting better all the time. He did 12 laps but the stewards might want to look at a couple of the lap times. Think one of them was 9 secs! Did an honest 10 laps which is 2 more than he has managed before.

Thanks to the club, good to see lots helping to put the track away, if we could get even half that number putting the track up, we could get some more racing or racers.
Or We could even get 5 min heats and finals, sorry i wasnt thier to roll out the carpet at the opening wife cooked tea late

some good close Mardave racing.... See you all next week.

Message for Peter and Eric (could the girls on Race control book in the people that are helping to set up track first!!!! as this would save on the amount of people queing at race control and also the people that are helping dont need to worry about booking in)

See you all next week!!

Cheers
Dan

P.s sorry for the early departure as my wife turned up, she has now been rushed off to hospital.
Old 27-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1tch View Post

P.s sorry for the early departure as my wife turned up, she has now been rushed off to hospital.
Hope everything is ok.
Old 28-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy-j.smith6 View Post
Hope everything is ok.
All is well thank you