Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > KYOSHO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTSHOT III View Post
I've heard of some people running DEX410 gear diffs in the ZX6, how easy is this to do?
I am running them as had them left from my DB2, you must use the Durango crown gear as well with the Kyosho drive cup, you have to shim them quite a bit to get them right and also quiet but they are bullet proof once installed especially with the machined gears. If you have Durango diffs sitting around then its worth it if not just stick the Kyosho ones in.

While running over the winter indoors at Maritime I was breaking a lot of wishbones, I got fed up so decided to try another option, I fitted Durango DEX410 wishbones, with a few very small mods they fit straight on and the geometry is perfect, they are also a hell of a lot stronger than the Kyosho ones, I am also using the 410 roll bars as these need to be longer.
I know a lot of you will say why I don't break them, maybe it was just the cold and me being unlucky but I done a hell of a lot

Since I've had the car I've run shorty and thought the car was great to drive, but after 3 months I thought I would try saddles, the car is more predictable and consistent so I will be sticking with them for the outdoors as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3103.jpg (294.9 KB, 59 views)

Last edited by bomber; 08-04-2015 at 03:57 PM.