Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Bury Metro

Old 02-12-2010

forgot to ask have any of you guys by any chance got any old 27mhz radio gear stick preferred or any old nicads just want to set up the cougar so my son can have a go
Old 03-12-2010

sorry mate,im still using mine from back in the day, i have a couple in loft but the battery case and arials are missing, is your couger a couger 2 (red chassis one) by any chance as im after a front wishbone for mine if you have plenty spare i could buy one?
Old 03-12-2010

I will have a noisy for you i know i have got loads of cat stuff i dont know how much cougar stuff I have. Any way been to see stu today and got my son rtr rc 10 well the new type anyway 27mhz will be okay at bury for him for a while. Had a quick go of it bit sluggish for me but should be perfect for the little one to learn with also managed to resurrect my cougar today as well 27mhz remote is a bit touch and go but going to give a spin next week at bury. seems to move alright with the lipos i got...tho it will probably not be in the same league as all the new stuff. should be a good laugh tho if it stays in one piece